Building a community of belonging.
We are a network of individuals and organizations:
- supporting each other to welcome and support everyone,
- encouraging the community to provide opportunities for people with disabilities to share their gifts,
- working towards making Kalamazoo a place where everyone belongs.
Who is the Connect Kalamazoo Network?
Some of the community organizations that are partners and supporters of the Connect Kalamazoo Network are:
- The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Kalamazoo
- The Kalamazoo Nature Center
- The YMCA of Greater Kalamazoo
- The Media Arts Academy
- Portage District Library
- Southern Shores Field Service Council of Boy Scouts of America
- YMCA Sherman Lake Camp
- The Arc Community Advocates
- Advocacy Services for Kids
- Disability Network of Southwest Michigan
- Parent 2 Parent of Southwest Michigan
Connect Kalamazoo has coordinated Community Forums each year since 2010, bringing people together to celebrate Building a Community of Belonging. Here is a video from our 2015 Forum: